Tuesday, August 30, 2011

TSE Lookbook Spring/Summer 2012...Fashion Week

So today I was sent in place of a stylist...again, to dress the TSE 2012 Lookbook. Came out very well and working along Karolina from IMG models was great. Creative Director, Brian Reyes, was very easy to work under and took my opinions when suggested, just exactly what whom I would have worked for done. Have more to do for them this week but nothing else lined up. I hope to get to do some casting this season, besides, who doesn't wanna see beautiful women all day? Putting up a board of images makes me want to work on a collection of girls for the collections of clothes. SS 2012 I have 3 runway shows to work and this time on the styling end. Working for a Japanese lady with a very Parisian background so I am very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment